The Sling-Stik allows you to quickly grab onto chain slings, wire rope slings, synthetic slings, rebar, rope, webbing, welded handles or hard points, d-rings and eye bolts. It is a rigid no-touch safety tool that keeps workers away from suspended loads while keeping control of the suspended load.
The Sling-Stik's design allows the you to change hook attachments. You can loosen the 3/8 stainless steel cap screw with the provided 5/16 inch allen wrench and swap out hook attachments in seconds. You can choose one hook attachment option when you purchase your Sling-Stik. Add another hook attachment by purchasing them separately.
- Strong, durable and easy to use
- Lightweight and super tough (3.5 lbs)
- No fingers or hands near dangerous pinch points
- Keep employees away from suspended load fall zones
- Can accept the Talon dual hook attachment
- Precision CNC aluminium manufacturing and laser cut parts
- Easy to grab onto and release suspended loads
- High visibility green/yellow with reflective bands
- Non-slip grip durable tool handle
- Made in U.S.A.
- Talon Dual Hook Attachment
- Talon2 Dual Hook Attachment
- Sling Hook (3 pack) Attachment
- Grappler 2 Hook Attachment
- SHDUAL - Dual Opposing Hook Attachment
- 1 inch Sling Hook Attachment
- 1.25 inch Sling Hook Attachment
- GAR 3/8 inch Attachment
- GAR 1/2 inch Attachment
- GAR 1 inch Attachment
- GAR 3/4 inch Attachment